While students enjoyed a week off in October, our educators and administrative personnel completed important academic and safety training. This is part of our Permanent Professional Development strategy, which intends to provide our staff with information about the newest trends in education and the latest recommendations for school security.
We are happy to share news from our student groups:
– Congratulations to the Gymnastics, Soccer, Volleyball and Basketball teams for their performance in the October tournaments,
– We recognize the outstanding participation of the Model United Nations group in the PANAMUN that took place in Panama,
– We welcome the new members of the National Honors Society and urge the entire community to support the programs that the NHS conducts in favor of Palliative Care Center in BelÃ©n and Children Home Roble Alto,
– We wish many successes to the Stuko group led by Ian S. who took office as the new student government, and we thank the team led by FabiÃ¡n Q. for their service this past year,
– We also congratulate Susana B. and Gabriel L. who were selected by FIFA to represent Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» at the Generation Amazing Summit. They will be traveling to Qatar with Coach Gerson, to participate in the conference and to attend one of the games of the FIFA World Cup.
We hope to see our families at the Thanksgiving Luncheon on November 23rd. We will have a giant screen to watch the game between Costa Rica and Spain in the FIFA World Cup, stay tunned for more details via Seduca.